NAVSO’s powerful new Grant Success Formula six-part series is designed to help fundraisers and members win more grants and save time while doing so.
“Congratulations, you got the grant!” Now what?
The Deliver for Success webinar is designed to help you manage your grant the day after all those congratulatory emails have stopped coming. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understand to protect your VSO during the grant contracting process and make your donor happy at the same time
- Know how to systematically launch and coordinate your grant internally
- Recognize when and how to approach a funder when the grant is facing challenges
- Apply effective strategies for engaging and building relationships with donors during the grant period
- Recognize when and how to begin conversations about renewal grants
- Understand what funders are expecting in terms of communication and delivery throughout the project
In this series, NAVSO brings together a dynamic group of fundraisers, program professionals and foundation officers who will share their decades of knowledge and perspective on how you can increase your chances for successful grantsmanship.
Participants will learn how to raise more money by applying the Grant Success Formula to their own organizations, including how to effectively and efficiently Prospect, Screen, Write, Cultivate, Deliver and Measure and Report.
This webinar is designed especially for senior resource development staff, grant writing teams or members of foundation relations.
Coming Soon: Panelist Details
Paid NAVSO Members must log in to access a free seat. Login to your NAVSO account here