NAVSO’s powerful new Grant Success Formula six-part series is designed to help fundraisers and members win more grants and save time while doing so.
"That grant report is due next quarter!" Are you ready?
The Report for Success webinar will help you prepare high quality grant reports and build toward your next grant. Key topics include learning how to:
- Prepare for the reporting stage during the proposal phase through sound program logic and basic monitoring and evaluation (M&E) considerations
- Avoid last minute scrambles by applying simple strategies to managing grant reporting across departments
- Recognize the importance of, and ways to collect, success stories and/or case studies to round-out reports and build relationships with funders
- Apply simple tips for keeping reports organized and clear
- Know what funders are looking for in reports, and be able to avoid simple mistakes
In this series, NAVSO brings together a dynamic group of fundraisers, program professionals and foundation officers who will share their decades of knowledge and perspective on how you can increase your chances for successful grantsmanship.
Participants will learn how to raise more money by applying the Grant Success Formula to their own organizations, including how to effectively and efficiently Prospect, Screen, Write, Cultivate, Deliver and Measure and Report.
This webinar is designed especially for senior resource development staff, grant writing teams or members of foundation relations.
Coming Soon: Panelist Details
Paid NAVSO Members must log in to access a free seat. Login to your NAVSO account here