Terms and User Agreement
Please take a few minutes to read over the Terms and User Agreement (hereafter, “Agreement”) below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
Date of latest revision: December 17, 2014.
- We are an online platform for volunteers, professionals, and organizations serving veterans and military families.
- To sum things up, if this were a kindergarten report card, you’d be striving to receive a “plays well with others” comment from your teacher; so play nice.
- When you use our Services, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
- You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
- You'll keep your password secure.
- You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our “Golden Rules” and the law.
- You'll honor your payment obligations and allow us to store your payment information either directly or through a secure merchant account.
- You know we don't guarantee refunds.
- You’ve agreed that we’ll provide you important notices using our website, mobile apps, and email.
- You agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
- If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
- When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
- We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties with respect to any user content.
- You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content.
- We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties with respect to any user or user conduct.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with or reliance on any user or user conduct.
- You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- We'll honor the preferences you make about who gets to see your information and content.
- You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, including information concerning your employer, and that your NAVSO profile will be truthful.
- We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We can't promise to store or keep showing any information and content you've posted.
- When you see or use others' content and information posted on our Services, it's at your own risk.
- Third parties may offer their own products and services through NAVSO, and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
- We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
- We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
- This Agreement is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
- This Agreement includes the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
- We can each end this Agreement anytime we want.
- In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Virginia courts, applying Virginia law.
Our mission is to improve outcomes for veterans and military families through data-driven collaboration. Our Services are designed to enable you to connect, collaborate, learn, and find success in a network of like-minded organizations, agencies and professionals.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Subscribe”, “Register”, or “Sign Up”, you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our services on behalf of a company or government agency). Your agreement is with the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations (also known as NAVSO), a 501c3 company registered in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Registered users of our Services are “Users” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
2.1. Service Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one NAVSO account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by NAVSO from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means 17 years old for all countries unless if law requires that you must be older in order for NAVSO to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 17.
2.2. Your Account
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and (4) follow the law and the “Golden Rules” below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Note that all user accounts must correlate to an organizational account which means for most accounts, our Services have been purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. your employer). As such the party paying for the Service controls such an account (which is different from your personal account) and may terminate your access to it should you no longer work for that employer or for any other reason your employer deems appropriate.
If you (or your employer) purchase any of our Services, you (or your employer) agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription. Also:
- You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service.
- You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel Services, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period.
- Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
When you use our sites and services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our sites and services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings to control messages you receive from us.
Our Services allow communications in many ways, such as your profile, links to news articles, forums, libraries, and our learning academy. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Users or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., sharing to a group instead of your network, changing the default setting content from public to a more restricted view, limiting your profile visibility, or not letting people know when you change your profile, make recommendations or follow particular subjects or threads).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Content and Conduct
3.1. Content We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties with respect to any user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user content.
You are also responsible for any content that you post or transmit and, if you create an account, you are responsible for all content posted or transmitted through or by use of your account.
Content prohibited from our sites and services includes but is not limited to: (1) illegal content; (2) content in facilitation of the creation, advertising, distribution, provision or receipt of illegal goods or services; (3) offensive content (including, without limitation, court ordered defamatory statements, threatening, hateful or pornographic content); (4) content that discloses another's personal, confidential or proprietary information; (5) false or fraudulent content (including but not limited to false, fraudulent or misleading responses to user ads transmitted via our sites and services); (6) malicious content (including, without limitation, malware or spyware); (7) content that offers, promotes, advertises, or provides links to posting or auto-posting products or services, account creation or auto-creation products or services, flagging or auto-flagging products or services, bulk telephone numbers, or any other product or service that if utilized with respect to our sites and services would violate this Agreement or our other legal rights; and (8) content that offers, promotes, advertises or provides links to unsolicited products or services. Other content prohibitions are set forth in supplemental terms for particular categories or services on our sites and services and all such prohibitions are expressly incorporated into this Agreement as stated in the introductory paragraphs above.
You automatically grant and assign to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant and assign to us, a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, fully paid, fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), worldwide license to copy, perform, display, distribute, prepare derivative works from (including, without limitation, incorporating into other works) and otherwise use any content that you post. You also expressly grant and assign to us all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
3.2. Conduct We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties with respect to any user or user conduct. You are solely responsible for your interaction with or reliance on any user or user conduct. You must perform any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user or user conduct.
You are also responsible for your own conduct and activities on, through or related to our sites and services, and, if you create an account on our sites and services, you are responsible for all conduct or activities on, through or by use of your account.
4. Rights and Limits
4.1. Your License to NAVSO
As between you and NAVSO, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting NAVSO the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Users and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to NAVSO, you agree that NAVSO can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. NAVSO may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
4.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
4.3. Other Content
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. NAVSO generally does not review content provided by our Users. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other Users') content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
NAVSO reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Users. NAVSO reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if NAVSO believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any “Golden Rules” below).
NAVSO reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, NAVSO logos and other NAVSO trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with NAVSO are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAVSO. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to regulate content (which includes but is not limited to postings, text, code, images, video, accounts, account information, emails, messages and any other user communications (“content”)) posted to, stored on or transmitted via our sites and services by any user (or any other third party in any manner); to regulate conduct (including but not limited to any authorized or unauthorized access to or use of our sites and services) by any user (or any other third party in any manner); and to enforce this Agreement, for any reason and in any manner or by any means that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate (including but not limited to automated and manual screening, blocking, filtering, exclusion from index pages, exclusion from search results, requiring the use of an application programming interface (API), requiring the use of a bulk posting interface, authorization, verification, and the deletion and/or termination of content, accounts and/or all or any use or access). We may, in our sole discretion and without notice, start, stop or modify any regulation or enforcement measures at any time. Our action or inaction to regulate content or conduct or to enforce against any potential violation of this Agreement by any user (or any other third party) does not waive our right to implement or not implement regulation or enforcement measures with respect to any subsequent or similar content, conduct or potential Agreement violation.
You also understand and agree that any action or inaction by us or any of our directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or representatives (collectively, “our representatives” and individually “our representative”) to prevent, restrict, redress or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential Agreement violation is undertaken voluntarily and in good faith, and you expressly agree that neither we nor any of our representatives will be liable to you or anyone else for any action or inaction to prevent, restrict, redress, or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential violation of this Agreement.
Although our representatives may moderate content on our sites and services at our discretion, our representatives have no authority to make binding commitments, promises or representations to anyone that they or anyone else on behalf of us will handle of any alleged problem or complaint, or that they or anyone else on behalf of us will otherwise stop or prevent any problem, content, conduct or purported Agreement violation from occurring or recurring. Accordingly, you further agree that any representation (written or verbal) by our representative (or by anyone else acting on behalf of us or by anyone purportedly acting on behalf of us) that we (including but not limited to our representative, anyone else acting on behalf of us, or anyone purportedly acting on behalf of us) would or would not prevent, restrict, redress or regulate content (including, without limitation, screen, block, moderate, review, remove, terminate, delete, edit or otherwise stop, or exclude any content), or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential or purported Agreement violation is superseded by this provision and is nonbinding and unenforceable.
Specifically, you agree that we, our representatives and anyone else authorized to act on behalf of us will in no circumstance be liable as a result of any representation that we, our representatives or anyone else on behalf of us would or would not restrict or redress any content, conduct or potential or purported Agreement violation. For the purpose of clarity, the opinions, statements, comments, posts and other communications expressed on our sites and services are solely those of the poster and not ours, or an our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, parent companies, attorneys or other agents. We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability or the information provided by any poster, administrator, or moderator. Administrators and moderators are not our agents and their opinions, comments and posts are their own.
NAVSO also has the right in its sole discretion to limit, modify, interrupt, suspend or discontinue all or any portions of our sites and services at any time without notice. We and our representatives will not be liable for any such limitations, modifications, interruptions, suspensions or discontinuance, or any purported losses, harm or damages arising from or related thereto.
5. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
5.1. No Warranty
YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF AND RELIANCE ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITES AND SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITES, SERVICES, FORUMS AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITES, SERVICES AND FORUMS) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES FOR OR WITH RESPECT TO: (A) THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES; (B) COMPUTER WORMS, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE AND ANY OTHER MALWARE, MALICIOUS CODE OR HARMFUL CONTENT OR COMPONENTS ACCESSED, RECEIVED OR DISSEMINATED THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES; AND/OR (C) ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF USE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR IN CONTENT).
THESE DISCLAIMERS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers as to implied warranties may not apply.
5.2. Limitations of Liability
WE AND OUR REPRESENTATIVES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, OR FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS, DISPUTES OR RELATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AS WELL AS FOR ANY HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF, BUT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO, WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY, HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES AROSE FROM AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES; ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES, OR ANY REMOVAL, DELETION, LIMITATION, MODIFICATION, INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUANCE OR TERMINATION OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS OR RELATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LINKS ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES AND LINKS IN CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES).
IN NO EVENT WILL OUR OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITES AND SERVICES BY YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY. TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE BRINGING OF ANY CLAIM, OR ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00), WHICHEVER IS LESS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID PROVIDER ANY AMOUNTS IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE BRINGING OF ANY CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE IS TO STOP USING OUR SITES AND SERVICES AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT, IF ANY.
You hereby release us and each of our representatives, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, predecessors, assigns, heirs, service providers and suppliers, from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct and indirect, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to our sites and services or content accessed through our sites and services, or any interactions with others arising out of or related to our sites and services or content accessed through our sites and services.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NAVSO or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Users and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 5, 7 and 8 of this Agreement;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
7. Dispute Resolution
You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding its conflict of laws, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts of Virginia and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
8. General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that NAVSO has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your account or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that NAVSO may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 11.
9. NAVSO “Golden Rules.”
9.1. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
9.2. You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by NAVSO);
- Use an image that is not your employer’s logo;
- Create a false identity on NAVSO;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of NAVSO, including, without limitation, using the word “NAVSO” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as approved by NAVSO in writing;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by NAVSO;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on NAVSO in connection with a competitive service (as determined by NAVSO);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of NAVSO, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by NAVSO);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by NAVSO without our express written consent (e.g., representing yourself as an employee of NAVSO);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a NAVSO Service, without NAVSO's consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from NAVSO without the consent of NAVSO;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by NAVSO;
- Override any security feature of the Services, and/or;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
10. Content Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Users.
11. Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us by mail at:
C/O Simms Showers, LLP
305 Harrison St., 3rd Floor
Leesburg, VA 20175